Lately we seem to be in a perpetual state of waiting. Kind of like living in a version the Samuel Beckett play “Waiting for Godot.” Unlike the play, there are millions of characters. Like the play, what we are waiting for ‘invites all kinds of social and political and religious interpretations.’
- This week I’ve been waiting for: The election results to be confirmed.
- For the current President (and I use that title loosely) to concede to the rightful winner.
- So many people to finally understand there is a deadly virus wrecking havoc and death on many people, institutions and healthcare facilities.
- For my Social Security check to hit the bank
- Things that did happen: I got all clear on two medical tests.
- My sink got all new plumbing and the dishwasher works better than it ever did.
- My friends and family all checked in well and safe.
Tip of the Day
Wear a Mask. The life you protect may be your own or a loved one.